Every child is an artist
Workshop13 provides young artists the opportunity to explore many different mediums, and gain tools and knowledge to help them better express themselves. Our professional instructors teach in a friendly, and relaxed environment. Class emphasis is always on the individual student’s creative development and growth for all skill levels and experience.
NOTE: Tuition assistance is available. Please contact us at (413) 277-6072 or Email Workshop 13 for more information.
- Cover – Wash – Distance – Vigilance
- MAX of 10 students and 2 instructors in the Grand Hall.
- MAX of 8 students and 1 instructor in the 1st floor studio.
- Masks or other face coverings are required. Sign in / out every day and log your temperature.
- All snacks must be consumed outdoors.
- Do not come if you are sick or have had contact with anyone with Covid19.
- Disinfect all surfaces that you have come into contact with before and after your visit.
- Keep doors locked at all times – no extra visitors
- Keep a 6 ft distance from others.