ArtWorks Gallery is accepting entries for this small works show, timed to take advantage of holiday shopping! Customers will be delighted to take their ‘Beautiful Little Things’ with them directly after purchasing, instead of after the close of the show.
There is no theme directing content for this show – all styles and subjects will be accepted; the work simply needs to be no larger than 12 inches in any dimension, including frame – if framed.
The show is open to 2-D and 3-D mediums. At this time, we are unable to accept electronic media.
Works must be original. AI, reproductions/prints of originals, and kits are ineligible:
Accepted mediums include (but are not limited to): Acrylic, Airbrush, Alcohol Inks, Assemblage, Ceramic, Charcoal, Color Pencil, Collage, Digital Art, Encaustic, All Fiber Art, Graphite, Glass Art, Illustration, Jewelry, Mixed Media, Oil, Pastel, Photography (Traditional and Digital), Printmaking, Quilts, Scratchboard, Sculpture, Watercolor, wearables (ie: scarves if can be folded into a 12 inch shape), and Wood.
‘Beautiful Little Things’ will be juried by Workshop13’s Exhibition Team and affiliated artists.
ArtWorks Gallery, 69 Main St., Ware, MA 01082
1. Applicants must reside in the Northeast and must be 18+ years of age.
2. Each artist may submit up to 5 original pieces. All work must be for sale.
3. Up to 5 pieces per artist may be accepted. At least three 2-D pieces will be hung. Any additional 2-D work will be displayed/stored in crates/racks which customers can peruse. As your wall hung pieces are sold, they will be replaced by your ‘stored’ work.
4. Although prints (including Giclée prints) of original art are ineligible, Giclée and inkjet prints of Photography and Digitally produced work WILL be accepted.
5. All wall-hung work must be properly wired with 2 loops and professional picture wire. Saw tooth hangers, photo frames with triangular tabs or any other hanging devices will be refused, regardless of advance notification of acceptance. Artwork must be delivered completed and ready to be displayed.
6. Artwork will be juried for acceptance based on the criteria for this show using the image(s) submitted with registration.
There is a one-time, non-refundable entry fee of $25 for up to 5 submissions.
How to Enter
Use Entry Thingy below to submit your entries online.
1. PLEASE!!! Check the spelling and the price of each piece before submitting your work! We have no way to edit your entry information, and this data is directly used to populate our Online Show.
2. The gallery will receive a 30% commission on all work sold. Please price your work accordingly!
3. If the work is framed, Enter ONLY the outer frame dimensions in the dimension field: H W D (if 3-d)
4. Please ensure that images of your artwork are of good quality, are representative of the original, and exclude the frame. These images will also be used in the online gallery.
5. Images: Only one image for 2-D work and up to 4 images for Sculptural work are permitted.
6. Uploaded images must be in .jpg, .png, or .gif format, be between 2 -6 MB in size, and must have a minimum of 1000 pixels on the shortest side.
7. Naming your photo file: FirstName_LastName_Title (Please Do not use this naming format in the Title Field! If so, it will be used in the Online Gallery – we have no way to change it!)
– 2-D work must be framed, and securely wired across for hanging. Work framed with any other hanging device (ie Sawtooth hangers) will be refused.
– Work must be hand-delivered to ArtWorks Gallery on specified dates. If mailing in work, a prepaid return label (UPS please!) must be included. Work must be received by end of day the Monday prior to the opening to be included.
Terms of Entry
All Work must be for sale. WorkShop13 will receive a 30% commission on all work sold. Commissions will be paid 2 weeks after the close of the show.
Artists retain all copyrights to submitted images and represented artwork.
By entering the competition, artists selected to exhibit grant WorkShop13 the rights to use the selected image(s) on social media, the web site, and printed materials for promotional purposes as well as the online show posted on the WorkShop13 website.
WorkShop13 will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of any artwork, and recommends all artists carry insurance sufficient to cover the full replacement value of their artwork.
By submitting to this exhibition, each artist will be deemed to have concurred with this agreement.
Dates to remember-
|Entry Deadline:||October 26, 2023 by midnight|
|Notification of Results:||October 31, 2023|
|Hand Deliver Entries:||Sunday November 12th | 1:00 – 4:00 PM
Monday November 13th | 1:00 – 3:00 PM
|Show Dates and Times:||November 18th through December 17, 2023
Saturdays and Sundays| 1:00-4:00 PM
|Opening Reception||Saturday, November 18 | 3 to 5 pm|
|Pick-up artwork:||Sunday December 17th | 3-4 PM
Monday December 18th | 1 -3 PM